Terms of Service
Teachers Signing up with ESLingua is seen as acceptance of the following terms and conditions. Please read the following information carefully.
1. Company - The name of the supplier is ESLingua. please contact us ESLingua.net/contact.
2. Enrolling - acceptance to the ESLingua site is at the discretion of the Admin Manager. Should an applicant be deemed unsuitable, the User/Teacher can expect an explanation and a full refund of any fees paid.
3. Pricing - prices can be found on the Price & Pricing page of the ESLingua website. Prices vary according to the plan you choose. The prices are the same all over the world and are valid as long as they are on the current website.
4. Method of payment – The User/Teacher subscribes to a paid plan and after a free week is charged. At any time the User/Teacher can cancel Payment and continue using ESLingua as a FREE user with no charge.
We accept payment from Paypal, MasterCard, Visa or Maestro in United States dollar ($USD). If choosing to pay over the Internet, confirmation or receipt and payment will be sent via e-mail. These details: the date of payment, payment type, and amount. After processing your enrolment and payment, ESLingua will send a receipt by email on the same day or the next 5 working days.
5. By canceling a plan you won't be refunded for already made payments. Subscription plan once charged and after that canceled cannot be re-credited.
6. If the ESLingua is unable to provide services described here at the desired time - In the first instance, the User/Teacher will be offered alternative offers. If this is not acceptable to the teacher, then they will be offered a chance of a refund within 14 days of the original payment. If the refund period has elapsed, ESLingua is not obliged to provide desired services at the time but will work to provide a viable alternative.
7. To facilitate certain tasks and communication between ourselves and our Users/teachers, we store some details about enquirers and their students electronically. These include contact details, grades obtained, and details of email correspondence. However, this is strictly for use by ESLingua only and details will not be released to third parties. If Users/teachers have chosen to pay using the ESLingua secure website, note that ESLingua does not store debit or credit card details on our databases. We employ firewall and computer virus protection and take all possible steps to safeguard personal data. Corresponding with ESLingua by email is seen as acceptance of our data protection policy. Please be aware that we cannot be held responsible for the content, procedures, or data policies of websites that we may have links to.
8. Complaints procedure - If you have any complaint about any aspect of the service you receive from ESLingua, please put your complaint in writing by filling out the contact form below. All complaints received in this form are recorded and processed by the department responsible.
9. Teacher inactivity of a period of over 1 Year could (but not necessary) result in the closure of your (Teacher) account. In that case, ESLingua will send an email to the Teacher with the warning of the closure of the account and asking to resume subscription within one week of the email sent. Failure to do so could result in the permanent loss of credits and the closure of the account. Only one initial warning email will be sent.
10. Teacher may apply for a refund in case if ESLingua.net is down (malfunction or in maintenance mode for a period more than a week (7 days) within 14 days of payment for those services. In that case, the Teacher can expect a full refund for the period when the ESLingua wasn’t operational without stating a reason for the refund. The refund is normally issued within 14 days of notification by email that the Teacher wishes to refund the payments and the refund is made in the manner of the initial payment. If an initial payment has been made by international bank transfer, then the ESLingua has the right to refund by an alternative 19. Teacher may apply for a refund in case if ESLingua.net was down (malfunction or in maintenance mode for a period more than a week (7 days) within 14 days of payment for those services. In that case, the Teacher can expect a full refund for the period when the ESLingua wasn’t operational without stating a reason for the refund. The refund is normally issued within 14 days of notification by email that the Teacher wishes to refund the lessons and made in the manner of the initial payment. If an initial payment has been made by international bank transfer, then the ESLingua has the right to refund by an alternative method. In the case of a refund by bank transfer, the student will accept any bank charges incurred.
11. ESLingua use current time in UTC as default value.
12. ESLingua is a company that resides in Serbia and is subject to Serbia law.